Level 3 Structure - Diploma for Barbering Route
- Provide client consultation services.
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of barbering techniques.
- Design and create a range of facial hair shapes.
- Provide shaving services.
- Optional units: perm and neutralise hair.
- Hair colour correction services.
- Develop, enhance and evaluate your creative hairdressing skills.
How will you be assessed?
Centre staff will assess you throughout your L3 programme. This programme is designed to improve your practical skills, knowledge and understanding. You will also have the opportunity to learn new skills. You may need to complete your functional skills at L2 depending on your achievements when you complete your Hair Professional – Barbering L2.
- If successful with your 2-year Apprenticeship you can work in a barber shop and begin to build your client base.
- From there you can progress to complete your Advanced Apprenticeship Barbering L3, which is a 1-year programme.